January 3, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

Happy New Year 2018



Dear Blog Readers,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a
Happy and Healthy New Year 2018.

It had been a wonderful year 2017 and I hope you enjoyed my posts through out the year. We had so much fun with our "A Year of Card Making Technique" and I hope you got inspired too. Card making classes were a success and I like to thank all of my wonderful ladies for joining them.

A big "Thank You" to
Sandy, Debbie, Nikki, Nancy, Linda, Jan, Carolyn, Karen, Ruth, Margie, Pam, Vicki, Shirley, Melanie, Maureen, Evelyn, Jackie, Linda, Jacalyn, Cheryl, Denise and Barb.

Another big "Thank You" to all my customers.
Thank you for supporting me and I hope you enjoy your products.

It has been a little quite here on the blog since we were gone over Christmas and New Year to visit my family in Germany, but now things will slowly get back to normal.

Stay tuned! My posts will be back on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting in February.

I hope I will see you back here often this year and please let me know if you have questions about techniques, products, cards or pages etc.
Get inspired and keep crafting. 

Sincerely
Claudia Henderson



No comments:

Post a Comment