August 11, 2017

August Blog Updates & Questions


You might have noticed, things on my blog have slowed down ....just a little bit :-) Well, it is after all summer time. There is lots to do in the yard and since classes wont start back up until September, I'll take some time off crafting.

"Yeah right Claudia!" you might say. OK, I am still working on things, but not as much as I normally do. There is our monthly "A Year of Card Making Techniques" blog hop, which I really recommend to follow. Super fun and you can win each month just by leaving a comment along the way.
So this is one thing I am working on each month ...

I'm also working on some cute watercolor pictures. I took a class with Bonnie Kreb's of "Art Impressions watercolor technique" at this years Mega Meet in Novi and I have to say....you get hooked at this. I am trying different compositions and each time I am having too much fun LOL

But that's it for the summer projects so far....well, the mind never stops. Yes, I am already thinking about Christmas card designs, projects for classes and items I can make for the upcoming craft shows. 

Working on projects all year round can draw a blank in your mind at one point in time. Also the overflow of input and ideas can just do the same, so for me, I always take at least July "off" and sometimes part of August. This is perfect to clear the mind and get a fresh start....

So this is why, the blog is a bit slow right now, but not for much longer :-)

Here are a few questions I have for you:

  1. What techniques would you like to see explained in more detail? Everything goes, inks, stamping, page making, design, watercolor, embossing, die-cutting...you name it!
  2. Would you like to see more page designs? Are you a card maker, scrapbooker or both?
  3. Is there anything you would like to see here that I am not focusing on or not enough?


I would love to hear from you what you would like to see here, so please leave a comment or email me if you like.

Things will be back on track in a few weeks, so stay tuned and check back to see some of my summer creations.

Enjoy the sunshine and I see you soon
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment