March 6, 2017

More Cards from the Heart

Here are a few more creations using this wonderful heart die and the matching flower dies. 

All design papers were cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and while the red design paper was adhered directly to the cardbase leaving a border of 1/4", the grey design paper was matted to a piece of pink cardstock about 1/8" bigger.

The first card is embellished with a piece of ribbon where I tied a knot at the right side. 
I also added my phrase on a little flag and added a piece of silver mirri cardstock cut in a flag behind it. 

The grey card has two banners with phrases add to it. I used my bonefolder to give them a little wave. I added a thin foam dot to one side and added two stacked on top of each other to the wave side.

A few bling for both cards and they are done.




No comments:

Post a Comment