February 1, 2017

February CTMH Special - Sign me Up!

The Close To My Heart Consultant opportunity awaits!

If you've ever considered signing up as a Close To My Heart Consultant, now is a great time to finally do it! When you sign up, you get the following:

- New Consultant Kit full of products valued over $200
- $50 in Select Product Credit
- 22% commission on additional product purchases and sales
- Flexibility to earn extra income while working your own hours

Plus, if you sign up in February 2017, you will also receive the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets FREE - an additional $53.85 in retail value!

Let me know if you are interested in joining my team. If you like to start your own business or even if you just get in to support your hobby, this is the perfect time for you. Contact me if you have questions or like to know more about this great opportunity. You can CLICK HERE to sign up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment