December 28, 2016

Card Making Class of 2016

Another year went by so fast. A big "Thank You" to all my lovely card making students. You ladies are wonderful and I am bless to be able to teach you every month some new techniques. 


All the fun and laughter we have, in good times and in bad times you are there for each other. 

It is an honor for me to be part of this group.
I wish all of you a 
Happy and Healthy New Year

and I am looking forward to some wonderful times together in 2017!
Thank You all from the bottom of my heart....


Carolyn, Debbie, Jackie, Jan, ...


 ... Karen, Lin, Linda, Margie, ...
 ... Marsha, Maureen, Nancy, Nikki,... 
... Pam, Ruth, Sandy, Shirley and Vicki!



If you would like to join our group, please contact me. We would love to have you join our fun Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment