December 16, 2016

A Christmas Tree

A beautiful die cut doesn't need much embellishment since it speaks for itself, don't you agree?

This is a die-cut from Crafters Companion and I love the size and the detail of it. I cut a piece of my favorite cardstock color "desert sand" at 4" x 5 1/4" and ran it through my die-cutting machine. 

Next I used the matching ink to stamp a star background to the top of the card. I added a piece of gold glitter paper to the bottom part of the tree and punched a little star to go on top of the tree.

The die-cut piece was added with foam dots to a cream colored card base.

A little bow made from white-gold twine is added to the tree trunk.

The sentiment was stamped in cocoa ink on cream cardstock. I cut fins on each side and waved it with my bone folder. I used second generation stamping for the stars on the sentiment and added it with foam dots to the card.

Finally it is time to pay attention to the inside. I stamped the phrase to the inside and used again the stars and second generation stamping to decorate the inside.

Simple but elegant....love it...how about you? Let me know below what you think about this card.

Stay tuned for more....





No comments:

Post a Comment