August 11, 2016

Scrapbook Garage Sale

Good Morning everyone,

I know it has been a bit slow here on my blog in the past few weeks. I am on a ...how do I call this?... creative summer break! That's it! :-)

I am just taking things easy since the weather is so hot here in Michigan lately and even with the AC on and the humidity way better inside the house than outside, it is still not nice when you stick to your papers ... and that is without having spread glue all over yourself LOL!

Well, I am still working on things and getting classes prepared which will start back up in September. In the meantime, I am also getting ready for our annual association garage sale! Lot's or scrapbook items including Close to My Heart products and more...Where?When?



Friday August 12th & Saturday August 13th

From 9 am - 4 pm

Rain or Shine (we are inside the garage ;-) )

Streets: Mill Pond Drive, Holly Point and Heritage Circle


We are a small subdivision, but we have multiple neighbors participate along all three streets, so make sure to go all the way to the end :-) Please drive slow and don't park on the sidewalks or curbs. Parking on the street is OK and we also have guest parking areas available. Please make sure not to blog traffic or other members driveways. Thank You!

Hope to see many of you shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment