July 27, 2016

Barbeque Grill Box


Today I would like to share a project with you that my friend Elke in Germany had done for a customer. Hard to believe that this barbeque is made from paper. Great idea for all the men in your life ;-)

The base of the grill is made as a box. The top on the other hand is added extra and believe it or not, you can open the lid. Sadly I don't have a picture from the inside, but she used a piece of black cardstock raised on foam dots on the inside. To indicate the grid, she used a silver marker. I think I might have to try this myself one of these days! Just too cute, isn't it?

If you like to see more of here projects check out here blog by clicking here.

Her blog is in German, but you can leave her a comment in English...no German knowledge necessary...LOL

Have fun browsing and stay tuned for more things to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment