June 18, 2016

Tea Pot Side Step Card - Speedy Recovery

Here is side-step-card No#2 from this months blog hop.
In case you missed the hop, check back and hop along the wonderful ladies and their blogs and see what everyone came up with. Click HERE to see this months blog hop!

I have this wonderful die set from SU which is so perfect for all my little tea and coffee gifts I make. It is also the right size to decorate a side-step-card.


So I decorated the steps and the front panel with some design paper. Next I used my dies to cut out the tea pot, cups, tea bag and the steam. I used a plate stamp from a Lawn Fawn set I own and created some sugar cubs from little white squares I cut. 


I arranged all pieces on the steps like seen on the card and added the little phrase on the bottom.

Do you like to create a card like this yourself? Come join my classes and see how much fun it is. Grab a friend and we can schedule a class just for you. Any technique and card you would like to make, just contact me and we get started.





For more instructions on how to cut these side-step-cards see my post from a few weeks ago. 

Stay tuned for more things to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment