April 11, 2016

Seasonal Expressions Book 2 is coming May 1st!

I am sure you are waiting impatiently for the start of the brand new Close to My Heart book, right? Well, the new Seasonal Expressions Book 2 will be available on May 1st and is valid until August 31st. So many new things coming your way and I will give you a little sneak peek every week until the book goes live.


Remember, since there are so many new items and especially new "Thin Cuts" included, they might sell out before the expiration of the book, so be sure to order those early before they are gone. (happened in the first Expressions Book)

The new Annual Idea Book will go live on August 1st but, this been said, the current Idea Book will retire on July 31st and with it a lot of the stamp sets and all the paper packs.

Well, let's get back to the sneak peek and see what is coming...
First off... there will be three new paper packs including embellishments. One of them is called "Florence" and is coordinating with some thing in rose gold, new sequins packs and a beautiful new stamp set with matching dies. Next is the paper pack "Magical" an it comes with some sure magical extras. How about flamingos? "Calypso" is then the paper pack to pick and this has some really unique embellishments as well....did I mention "Thin Cuts"? 

Check back here often and see what else will be coming your way in May! (a little is shown in the picture, but I am not telling what it is :-) )

Make sure to contact me for your own personal copy of the Seasonal Expressions Book 2. Would you like to place an order or do you have questions for me? Just email me or check out my website....I would love to hear from you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment