March 9, 2016

Spring Camp Scrap Oakland Fair in Davisburg, MI

It is this time of the year again... Spring Camp Scrap! 

A weekend filled with laughter and fun. The Camp Scrap is held at the Oakland Fair Grounds in Davisburg, Michigan. No matter if you are paper craft, if you like to sew or if you do any other type of crafting all types are welcome here.


The fun begins tomorrow

Thursday, March 10th and ends Sunday, March 13th, 2016.

My car is packed with all sorts of products and goodies and I will be heading over there tomorrow to set my little booth up. I am looking forward to some busy days coming up.

For those of you attending the camp, come see me in the back on Friday and Saturday and enjoy a "Make & Take", brand new products and page layouts and so much more. 


Let the fun begin and I will see you all on Friday and Saturday at the Fall Camp Scrap in Davisburg

No comments:

Post a Comment