December 31, 2015

New Close to My Heart - Seasonal Expression 1

Look out for the brand new Close to My Heart Seasonal Expression 1.
Starting, January 1st, 2016 you will be able to see the new booklet online on my website.

If you prefer a personal copy, let me know. I would love to get one to you!

So, what are the new and exciting things coming you way you ask? Well lets see....




There will be three new paper packs available in this new idea booklet. But beside three new designs you will also receive more design papers per pack. Yes, more design papers...yeah!

Old paper packs: 3 design papers (2 of each/ double sided) plus 6 cardstock 
New paper packs: 5 design papers (2 of each/ double sided) plus 2 sheets of picture my life style cards.

Charlotte (X7205B) is the paper design seen here on the right. Beautiful color combinations in this one.


The new paper pack on the left is called Penelope (X7207B) and includes some awesome spring colors. 

Each of the three new paper pack bundles is only available during a limit time, January - April! 

Each paper pack also comes with a coordinating complements pack (embellishments) and other decor ideas.


The last of the three paper packs is called Regatta (X7206B) and is shown on the right. Mediterranean flair and everything revolving around water.

Each coordinating complement pack is different, depending on the paper pack and its design. It could be foil sticker, die cuts, vellum, stickers, glitter and more.

You can buy matching cardstock sheets in combo packs or if you prefer individual sheets, you can buy those from me as well. Just let me know what colors you like and how many sheets. Email me for further information.


Last but not least, we can't revel a new booklet without new stamp sets, right? And there are some really cute ones in the new booklet. 

NEW! NEW! NEW!
First time from Close to My Heart, we have matching "Thin Cuts" for some of our stamp designs. These "Thin Cuts" work with any cutting machine, no matter if you have a Cuttlebug, a BigShot or any other die-cutting machine on the market. This is just the beginning and I am sure there will be more to come. 

So mark your calendar and check out the new Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions booklet on January 1st, 2016.


If you like to know more about Close to My Heart contact me! Stay tuned for more to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment