December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas to ...

Dear Friends,

we are getting ready to celebrate Christmas and while I have a few moments to reflect on this year, let me tell you how grateful I am that you have been following my blog. I can't thank you enough for your support. Although it takes time to create all these products, get them prepared for the blog and finally posted, it makes it worthwhile to know you are enjoying them. 

I thank all of you for making 2015 a successful year and my Close to My Heart business grow. I hope you will continue to stop by here and to shop at my store in 2016. Please keep your questions and comments coming and I am looking forward to show you more technique and crafty items next year. So spread the work and invite your friends to join me and you in 2016.

I will take the next few days off to celebrate Christmas and the New Year with my family and friends. I will see you back here in January.
 
Until then, ... from our home to yours


Merry Christmas and
A Happy New Year

May all you hopes and wishes come through and may you and your families be blessed with health and happiness for 2016.

Sincerely
Claudia Henderson



No comments:

Post a Comment