December 7, 2015

December "Stamp of the Month" "Candlelight Garden"

Our December "Stamp of the Month" set is called "Candlelight Garden" (S1512).

This set is another wonderful and versatile stamp package and for only $5 it could be yours too.

All you have to do is place an order of $50 on my website or email me and you can receive this wonderful set for only $5.

Have you browsed through our annual idea book or the special Holiday expressions book yet? If not, click here to see them both online.



I am sure you will find many beautiful Christmas gifts and ideas in there. In case you look for some pre-done items, like page layouts, cards, boxes and home decor....shoot me an email and I will show you what is still available :-) Teachers gifts, little thank you's for coworkers and friends or just something unique to decorate your dinner table. I think I have you covered :-)

Don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you...





No comments:

Post a Comment