August 10, 2015

August... Stamp of the Month - Framed


Here is the August Stamp of the Month - Framed (S1508).

This months stamp set is a great one and I am sure you will agree with me. 

Not only will you get three stamps in this set that correspond with our Close to My Heart Cricut cartridges, but you also get some really versatile sayings.

From Mother's and Father's Day to Valentine's Day and Christmas. You will get a Birthday phrase as well as Best Wishes, Thank You and For You.


Is there anything else you might need? I love that you can use the sayings individually or in combination with the frames.

A wonderful edition for all of you card makers. Perfect for page layouts and I will be using these a lot for all my home made gifts...

Little Thanks You's, boxes filled with goodies or how about my Christmas Cookies.



This special set was added to the current Idea Book for the month of August, because Close to My Heart extended the life of the 2014-2015 Idea Book all the way through August. 

You can get this stamp set, like all monthly sets, only during that month. You can purchase this set for only $5 with a qualifying order in August.

Send me an email with your order or go to my website and place your order there. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Oh, and in case you missed previous announcements, yes, the new Idea Book 2015-2016 will be available for all on September 1st, so make sure to contact me to be one of the first to receive the new book. 















No comments:

Post a Comment