July 20, 2015

Coming Soon ... New Idea Book 2015-16 and more

Like many of you I am enjoying the wonderful sunshine, never-the-less my basement craft room is not abandoned. Lot's of things to prepare for the upcoming start of my classes in September and me waiting impatiently for the brand new Idea Book from Close to My Heart to arrive.

I can't tell you anything about it right now, but there is a special paper pack for August and one other big surprise coming out, so make sure to check back here often. You can also sign up for my newsletter here on the blog and be the first to know whats coming.

Lots and I mean lots of new items are be coming your way. The start of the new Idea Book 2015-16 will be September 1st for all of you. Do you want the new Idea Book? Contact me for more information...

Don't forget to stay tune and find out whats coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment