June 1, 2015

Constant Campaign in June - Summer Crush

During the month of June you will be able to check out Close to My Hearts great "My Crush" books.

If you haven't seen them by now, don't miss out on them. They are perfect for cropping pictures from a trip you took, some special family memories and so much more.
The book come with partial decorated (printed) pages ready for you to journaling on. 

Each book has a theme and comes with little embellishment packages made specifically for the theme in the book. If you like to have a look on one or two, let me know, since I have a few I can show you.

So here is the special for this month:

When you purchase any "My Crush" book and its accompanying assortment pictured in the annual Inspiration 2014-2015 book, you will receive the coordinating stamp set for FEE! Choose from five lovely "MY Crush" books. Every book features a hard cover with wire binding and cardstock-weight pages that are printed in eye-catching designs. Additionally, each "My Crush" book also features unique details - from glossy print, to vellum pages, to gold foil, in ink -resistant patterns. This offer is only available while supplies last and once they are gone, these books are gone for good. So don't miss out on them!

Click HERE to see he list of books and coordinating stamp sets you will get for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment