April 10, 2015

Ocean Page Layout "Seaside" - Part I

May I introduce you to my second favorite paper of this years annual Close to My Heart Idea Book? 

I just love this summer calling, ocean smelling and beach dreaming "Seaside" paper pack. It is such a happy paper bundle and I just couldn't resist to create a water themed layout.

The blue design paper in the "Seaside" (X7192B) paper pack looks like water and therefore is a great background for my design. I used the stamp set "Seaside Greetings" (D1609) and our "Chocolate Ink" (Z2111) to stamp the lighthouse and sailboat image directly onto the paper. 

The stamp set also has this great fence and beach design used on the bottom of the layout. I stamped it on colonial white cardstock which I tore along the fence. 

I intended to use two 5" x 4" photos on page one, but you can use just one big one and multiple smaller once if you like. 

The title word "Summer" was cut out from another design paper of the "Seaside" pack. I used my Cricut machine for the cut out. I edged the wording in chocolate ink to give it more definition. 

A few "Aqua Dots" (Z1853) sprinkled over the page and my left layout page is done. 

You can order the paper pack and embellishments from my website. I also have a kit of this layout for sale. You can either assemble it at home (all items, instructions and pictures included) or you can order it pre-assembled for you....Just email me if you like to purchase a kit or if you have any questions....





No comments:

Post a Comment