April 8, 2015

He is Risen - Easter Card


The Easter Bunny and all the goodies he brings is a great family event, but....

This is not what Easter is all about. My "He is Risen" card it a simple way to show the glory of this wonderful day.

A technique called "Starburst" creates the background for this card. Shades of yellow, orange and red simulate the suns rays or the burst of light. 
 If you like to learn this technique, please contact me to set up a class to teach you how to do it!

The bible phrase was printed onto colonial white cardstock and cut with the Cricut. A brown cardstock cut out was used to pop-up the sentiment.

I used the same chocolate brown cardstock to frame the starburst assemble. 


 A strip of our brown glitter paper (Z1830) was adhered underneath the starburst.

I used the negative space from my grass cut out with the Cricut and adhered it on top of the glitter. Place the sentiment in the middle and your card is done.

I love this card...let me know what yu think?

No comments:

Post a Comment