March 18, 2015

A Hoppy Easter - Cricut Card

This fun pop-up card was created with the help of my Cricut and "Artfully Sent" Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart.

I love this new cartridge. I has a ton of different pop-up cards, embellishments and other elements on it. All useful for especially card makers, but at the same time for all scrapbook makers too.


The "Artfully Sent" cartridge will cut out and score the card base as well as the inside pop-up. Bunny and scarf will also be cut with the machine. 


But the cuts are only one part of the process. In class we used the "A Little Note" (A1171) stamp of daffodils to create a back drop for the bunny. We colored them with some watercolor pencils (3505) to make them stand out.  



Before you adhere your card pieces together, make sure the fold lines are scored nicely. 

The brown bunny shape was edged with some brown chocolate ink. I adhered the scarf first before attaching the bunny to the pop-up part.


 Last but not least, a little Easter egg was placed about the "O" of "Hoppy Easter" ...

Decorate the outside of your card and a cute pop-up bunny card is ready to sent out...

Do you like to know more about the pop-up cards and how they work, or how to use your watercolor pencils? Well, sent me an email for help or to find out when my next classes with these topics will start....








No comments:

Post a Comment