January 23, 2015

A Birthday in the Woods

Finally things are back on track. We had a wonderful vacation in Germany and it was so nice to see family and friends again over the Holidays. Way too short, but that's what vacations always are or?



Today I have a very special birthday card with greetings from the woods. I got this stamp set from LawnFawn because it was so stinking cute and with the matching dies, I had to try it.

All critters are colored in with alcohol markers and cut out with the according dies. Make sure you stamp you images with a none alcoholic in (like Memento black) otherwise the alcohol markers will dissolve the outlines of your images. Once stamped, color everything in first, then die-cut the items.


Oh and don't forget the inside of the card. I guess Miss Susan Willams has me inspired with her doodling on photo mats and cards. I have to admit, I love the little extra on the inside...do you?

Check back here for the new projects we did this month during my card workshop....

See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment