December 6, 2014

Merry Christmas - Yuletide Carol Paper Pack I




Just in time for Christmas... 
What better month to pick than December to present this layout made from the Close To My Heart "Yuletide Carol" (X7187B) paper packet? I have to admit paring these great Holiday colors with a black background was a challenge. But who would think that the black cardstock base will bring out the Christmas colors so vibrant and festive?


On the first page of this layout I used a strip of the red and green design paper. The gold shimmer trim from Close To My Heart is adhesive backed and gives the page the festive tone I was looking for. Another piece of the design paper packet is placed underneath the photo mats.   

Each photo mat is cut from "Desert Sand" Close To My Heart cardstock, which appears golden in this layout. Both mats are cut in 4" x 6".

To give this layout extra room for another two photos or some more journaling, I used one of the awesome "Memory Protectors Flip Flaps". The are perfect to ad extra pictures to your layout.

Once you have finished your layout, place your page inside your page protector. Remove the adhesive cover of the flip flap (it is included in my kits) and lay the flap over one of the photo mats from your page. Adhere to the page protector. Now the flap opens like you can see in the picture above. 
Merry Christmas and some fun glitter gems giving the page the last finishing touches.

You can create this layout in one of my classes, or you can order the kit including everything you see on the layout. (Papers pre-cut, stamping done and complete colored instructions with pictures included). You can also purchase the layout assembled and ready to go....

Please contact me via email for more information!

Stay tune for part II ....

No comments:

Post a Comment