December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

My dear followers and readers,



as I mentioned a few days ago, this is it for this years Card Classes and Page Workshops. I hope you have enjoyed the journey and got some inspiration for your own projects this year. 

My classes will continue next year, plus I have added some new once! 
Beside the Card Classes I will begin to offer Scrapbook Page Classes and Home Decor Classes next year. Interested in any of them? Let me know! Classes are held at my home and they are small, which means seats are limited. Take a friend and come and check it out. It is so much fun. In case you have a couple of friends and like to start your individual group, let me know and I can come to your home as well... My schedules will be out later this month so mark your calendars and RSVP...

We will have our annual Christmas Party next week and I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. I enjoy our monthly meetings with lots of fun, laughter and support. A good cup of coffee and once in a while something for the sweet tooth....What a fun group we have!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have or if you like to come and join some of my groups. I would love to hear from you. 
To all of you who always wanted to try it, please give me a chance to show you how much fun it is to explore your own creativity and I promise, it is not difficult at all, but so much fun...

Thanks so much for all your support this year and I hope to see you and your friends back here in January. The blog will undergo a few changes in its appearance so let me know what you think!

From my family to yours


A Merry Christmas
and
A Happy New Year 2015

Blessings 
Claudia Henderson


Stay healthy and happy and 
give your creativity a chance to flow!


No comments:

Post a Comment