November 7, 2014

Pumpkin Decor


My friend Elke (from Germany) was visiting us in September and as you can see, we did a lot of crafting. One day she decided to show me some Pumpkin Decor she made for a craft show at home and I thought they were so cute, I had to do more. Sorry I don't know who came up with this idea in the first place, but I have seen it now in many different version.



We created them in two different sizes and it is really easy to do. Once you started with one size, just variety the with of the paper strips you use. The bigger your pumpkin gets, the more layers you have to make or if you want them even smaller, use less layers.

Many off you asked me to put some instructions for the pumpkin up on the blog and I have to admit, I never tried to place a PDF on my blog ....well this it the first, so please let me know if you can't get the PDF instructions


Here are the instructions for creating the paper pumpkin...Paper Pumpkin PDF

I would love to see your creations, so let me know how it worked for you. I will try to get some variation of this pumpkin done ....like a Christmas tree or a Christmas ornament....so let see what you are creating...

No comments:

Post a Comment