November 7, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



Yes, it is already time to get the turkey ready. I know, it seems like we just dusted our summer chairs in the garden and now we are turning up the heat in the house. So let's take the opportunity to bring some glitter home. 

Have you tried the Close To My Heart Glitter papers yet? No? You don't know what you are missing. They are so glittery and nothing comes off. It cuts like butter and you get three hues of one color in each pack. The brown glitter paper is the one I used in this layout.

The leaves are from the new "Thankful Heart" (B1463) stamp set



and the paper is the wonderful Close To My Heart "Pathfinding" (X7186B) paper.

All cards and layouts seen on this blog are available for purchase. Simply sent me an email for more information and to order.


Glitter Paper
Like to try our Close To My Heart glitter paper? You can order it directly from my website or contact me if you like a 6"x12"  or a smaller 6" x 6" pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment