July 16, 2013

New Idea Book Autumn / Winter 2013 Preview - Part 3

So, what else will be coming up in the new Close To My Heart Idea Book Autumn/ Winter 2013. Well, here is another quick peak:


In case you wonder what had happened to the Christmas papers and stamp sets in the new Idea Book… well, there will be a small separate Holiday Gift Guide available in October. Stay connected and be sure to contact me for more information in September! Or you can sign up for my monthly newsletter, just send me an email or sign up on my blog.


Brand new are also Mini Stamps for only $2.95 each, Washi Tape, a Stitch Guide with special mat and Punches



My Crush Books are another new item in the Autumn/ Winter edition. You will be able to choose between two different styles, 


Modville Book











or Bluebird Book.


Each Crush Book comes with separate kits for embellishment.

A lot of new things are in the Idea Book and you will see more of them next Wednesday....stay connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment