April 9, 2013

Our Deepest Sympathy



Once in a while there is a sad reason to sent out a card, but we still like to sent something special. Sometimes a card can say more than words can due. The time and thought one put into a handmade card tells the other person how much we care for them, especially during these difficult times. 

 I started with a brown card stock base (Kraft paper color). I then used a piece of black card stock that I run through my Cuttlebug for embossing. I adhered it on the front of the card. 

I used the "Jardin" stamp set from Close To M Heart to stamp the flowers and writing on to a piece of colonial white card stock. (Ink was bamboo). I stamped "Deepest Sympathy) in cocoa ink on top.

The colonial white piece was attached with foam dots to the black part of the card.

The flower was created from a peach colored flower, followed by a white flower, a bow made out of hemp and a white brad. A big glue dot will hold the flower in place.

To center the hemp bow, bend the brad wings apart. Slight the bow all the way up to the top of the brad, then bend the wings back together and insert the brad through the flowers. Bend the wings apart again to keep everything in place. 

Stay tuned for one last card of this months club...


If you like to purchase a set of this months card class, please contact me! You can assemble these cards at home yourself or I can do it for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment