January 17, 2013

Valentine with the Girlfriends


Yes, I am back with more of those funny Girlfriend stamps....Can't get enough of them....



All you need for this card is a red card stock base, a black card stock mat and a piece of white card stock. I stamped the girlfriend image in StazOn ink (black) and the phrase in regular black ink.
I then colored our friend in with some watercolor pens and assembled the layers of card stock as seen.
For some extra fun, I stamped just the dress part on a separate piece of card stock. Colored this one in with watercolor as well and places some red glitter glue in the hearts of the dress. After the glue was dry (will take a couple of hours), I cut the dress out and placed it with foam dot's on top of the original stamped image.
Inside the card a little phrase on a piece of white paper and your Valentines Card is done....


No comments:

Post a Comment