January 24, 2013

Special Greetings




Again a very simple, but wonderful card. I used a white card stock base and rounded the corners on the bottom. The embossing was done with my Cuddlebug and on of their new flower folders. I left about 1 1/2" on the top of the card plain, since this part would be cover with paper.

I added a strip of patterned paper to the top and created a scalloped border from a piece of 3/4" x 5 1/2" piece of black card stock. You can create the scalloped edge either with your scalloped scissors, a machine or simply with your corner punch. Yes, you can make this border with your corner punch as well....want to know how? Contact me


I added some pink glitter glue into the middle circles of the flowers and placed a piece of ribbon across the card. The bow is attached with some glue dots to the right side, while the rest of the ribbon is attached on the left side only with the little star clamp....

Would you like a set of the January Card Class to create these cards at home? Or are you interested to join us monthly? Well, give me a call or contact me for more information....

No comments:

Post a Comment