August 28, 2012




The third card of this month’s card club is “Happy Fall”. Again, all inks, cardstocks and stamps used in this card are from Close To My Heart. Here we go…

You need a 5 ½”x 8 ½” card base of colonial white cardstock, a 2 ½”x4 ¼” piece of Florentine paper sanded along the edges, a 3x4 ¼”ponderosa pine cardstock, a 2x2 ½” piece of sunset cardstock and a piece of colonial white cardstock a ¼” smaller than the sunset one. Further a piece of the CTMH color ready border, four pearls and a 2” Cricut cutout dragon fly in vineyard berry.

I used my score board to place scores on the piece of ponderosa pine cardstock. Then I used sandpaper to bring out the white core. The dragon fly was inked around the edges. I placed four pearls on some embroidery floss and fastened it onto the dragon fly.

Now adhere the green cardstock on the bottom of your card base and the Florentine paper on the top. In the middle, where both papers meet, place the color ready border to cover the seam. Place white cardstock onto sunset on and adhere foam dots on the back of it. I used glue dots to place the dragon fly onto the white piece. Stick the sunset part to the card as seen.
Stamp Happy Fall and adhere to card……Let me know if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment