July 9, 2012

"Life is Tweet"


A little birdie told me.... Don't you love this stamp set? The card base for this project is 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" in colonial white. I covered the front with a piece of the FLORENTINE paper.



The mats for the center are cut each a 1/4" less than the previous one (cocoa, autum terracotta and colonial white). I stamped the flower branch and bird in cocoa ink first. I then stamped the bird again in cocoa on a piece of FLORENTINE design paper and cut just the body of the bird out. I glued it ontop of the one stamped previously (Thanks Michelle for the tip) and embellished the flowers on the branch with some sparkles.

The flower was cut out with the Cricut, then stamped on and inked in creme brulee around the edge. Some foam tape under the flower and your card is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment