June 18, 2012

A Footloose Star

For this card you need a 4 ½” by 9” piece of Close To My Heart Lagoon cardstock, folded in half. I used the fold on the top, but you can use it on the side as well.


A 2 ½” x 2 ½” piece of Bamboo cardstock was used to create the frame around the window. Cut a 2”x2” square in the middle of the Bamboo piece using your craft knife and a metal ruler. I then attached the frame onto the front of the card in the upper right corner. Open the card base and cut along the inner sides of the frame using your craft knife to remove the Lagoon window. You are left with an opening on the front.
I then glued a 2 ½” x 2 ½” piece of Footloose design paper in the upper right corner at the inside of the card. You should see the paper thru the window. I stamped a star Crème Brulee with Bamboo edges. After cutting the star out I distressed it with chocolate ink. Adhere star to the inside of the card.
A ribbon and sayings are added to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment