April 5, 2012

You will love these GIRLFRIENDS

This was such a great find! I love my Close to My Heart stamps, but once in a while I pay my local craft store a visit and once in a while I come home with something special.

I saw the ladies in the bathtub and couldn't stop laughing. What a great Birthday Card they would make for some of my friends. Love it!



So what do you need to create these funny cards... One of the many Girlfriend stamps from Art Impressions (I found them at my Archiver’s store in Novi,MI), watercolor pencils (regular color pencils will work too) or if you have, copic markers or anything that will color these figures in.

I stamped the images with StazOn ink in black and let them dry completely. If you are using regular color pencils don't worry about the type of ink you use. All others should use a water-resistant ink to avoid that the watercolors or markers smudge the image.

Now go ahead and color as you like....




Card size is 5" x 7" but can easily scaled down to 4 ¼” x 5 ½”. Contact me to get the complete measurements for these cards.

More ideas follow in the next few posts....so keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment